Friday, March 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Collin!!

Today is Collin's 5th birthday!!! I can't believe he is already 5 and on a collision course with Kindergarten in the fall... If you were to see him walking down the street, you would think he is at least in second grade. He is a big boy, not wide, but tall and lean! He was proudly showing me his big biceps yesterday at my birthday party, I must say, pretty impressive for a 5 year old.  After seeing his guns I was quite sheepish about pulling up my sleeve and flexing. Collin is such a wonderful kid, he is full of energy and is very fun to be around... He is becomming more and more inquisitive, which has made for some interesting questions, especially since Claire has been born!!! :) Collin has a shadow, her name is Madelyn.  She loves him and looks up to him and he is so good to her, he tests her at times and may push the limits a bit (what big brother doesn't?), but when push comes to shove, he is always in her corner.  He has great concern for her well being, just like a big brother should. They are the same age spread as me and Meg, I pray they have a bro/sis relationship just as special as ours is as they grow older.  So happy birthday buddy, we love you very much and can't wait to celebrate many more!!!                                                   
       The March Birthday Gang

1 comment:

  1. You have a way with words, son, much like your sis! Love the March birthday crew!

    ReplyDelete